1) About the Website
- a) Welcome to keteacherconnect.com (Website). The Website facilitates interactions between:
- i) teachers and education professionals; and
- ii) Kimberlin Education Pty Ltd (Kimberlin Education).
- b) Amongst other things, the Website is an online portal that:
- i)allows you to access teaching resources provided by us or other participating Contributors (Contributors);
- ii)provides you with information about professional development and industry events; and
- iii)provides a mechanism for us to undertake important and relevant market research activities.
(collectively, the Services).
- a) In order to access the Services, you are required to register for an account through the Website (Account).
- c) information given to Kimberlin Education in the course of completing the registration process must be accurate and current. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- d) Once you have completed the registration process and that registration is accepted by Us, then you will be a registered member of the Website (Member).
3) Your obligations as a Member
- a) You agree to comply with the following:
- i) you will not share your Account with any other person/s;
- ii) you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms;
- iii) you have sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- iv) any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised
use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- v) you must not expressly or impliedly impersonate another Member or use the profile or password of another Member at any time;
- vi) any content that You broadcast, publish, upload, transmit, post or distribute on the Website will always be accurate, correct and up to date and you will maintain reasonable records of any such content;
- vii) you agree not to harass, impersonate, stalk, threaten another Member of the Website (where interaction with other Members is made available to you);
- viii) access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of the Services;
- ix) you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Kimberlin Education;
- x) you must not use the Services or Website for any illegal, unauthorised or inappropriate purposes;
- xi) you agree to comply with any directions issued from time to time by Kimberlin Education regarding your use of this Website; and
- xii) as a Member, you agree to receive marketing materials and to participate in market research activities conducted by or on behalf of Kimberlin Education.
4) Copyright and Intellectual Property
- a) Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third party Contributors all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio, software and downloadable content) made available on this website (Content).
- b) Your use of this Website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this Website or the Content. However, we do grant you a licence to access the Website and to use the Content on the Terms set out in this agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our Contributors. Unless otherwise specified, you are not permitted to edit, amend or modify (or permit others to edit, amend or modify) the Content in any way.
- c) All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
5) Limited Liability
- a) Kimberlin Education makes no warranties or representations about this Website or any of the Services. We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this Website or the Services. We exclude, to the extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of use of this Website or the Services. By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us and the Contributors for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this Website or the Services.
- b) Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
6) Cancellation of Account
- a) If you wish to cancel your Account, you may do so by providing Kimberlin Education with 14 days’ notice of your intention to cancel your Account by sending notice via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
- b) We may at any time terminate your Account if:
- i)you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- ii)we are required to do so by law; or
- iii)we decide, acting reasonably, to no longer provide you with access to the Website or the Services.
7) Governing law
- a) This Website and the Services are governed by the laws of New South Wales.